Friday, August 5, 2016

VOLUNTEERING DAY1




Hi :) Well.. I should've been doing the 4 weeks challenging, but unfortunately I haven't because I was volunteering for like everyday!  I volunteered for Powell Street Festival which was a Japanese Festival in Canada... I know.. it's amaaaaaazing. Festival in Japanese is Matsuri.. I LOVE MATSURI!!! I went back to Japan every summer except this year.. so I was kind of missing the summer festival in Japan before I did volunteer for Powell Street Festival.  ... I still miss the actual Japanese Maturi tho lool Well anyways, I volunteered for three days. First day, we helped for setting up the festival such as building some tents and bringing freaking heavy tables...  THE TABLES WERE SO HEAVEY... like really heavy... My arms were killed by the tables... Wa... Wait, that sounds super terrible.. but actually that's how painful to carry the heavy tables... or maybe I was just weak??? :(  I.. I REALLY NEED TO COMPLETE THE 4 WEEKS CHALLENGE THING!!  Let's talk about nice things. The nice thing about helping set-up was that I could actually talk to new people!! That was fantastic!! I mean... I just sign-up for the volunteer by myself.., so I didn't know anyone there. However, I was very lucky because an asian woman asked me if I was Japanese or not.. then i said, "YES I AM JAPANESE!" .... you know? From there, it was so easy to start a conversation because she was also Japanese LOL! I was kind of staying with her for all day (even when I went to the after party thing), and we got to know other people who were not Japanese!! (so as you can imagine, we had to speak in English XD) They were so fun, and because of her and them, I really had great time!! XD So, I thought it was very nice to help setting-up, even thought the tables were freaking heavy ;) mmmm it's getting longer... should I talk about 2nd day and 3rd day?? mmmmm maybe? Okay let's save it for tomorrow... I think I will start doing the 4weeks challenge thing tomorrow, so... yea!! I NEED TO GET SEXY AND STRONG ARMS!! ... yea! Okay!! Thank you for reading! Good night ⭐️


No comments:

Post a Comment